Thursday, April 2, 2009

Britney Spears Further Troubles

Celebrity Gossip : Britney Spears
I wish I was a movie star. I could earn millions of dollars, buy the most expensive moisturizing creams, shop till I dropped and travel first class non-stop. It would be vacation after vacation staying at all the best luxury hotels. Sure, I would have to diet like crazy, memorize some lines, party all the time, lose my privacy, suffer my nervous breakdowns in public and be the subject of constant gossip. But, pay me millions and I’ll do anything, just like Britney Spears. Thus, this is the situation poor Britney Spears finds herself in.

Her daddy Jamie and lawyer Andrew Wallet (love the lawyer’s name – Wallet – think: Cash), were made co-conservators of her personal and professional affairs last year after her very public/psycho breakdown last year. Nasty daddy is even trying to stop her from seeing her sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.

Well, well. So Britney is fighting back, and who wouldn’t if your Dad was this mean? Britney has phoned a lawyer and is trying to get the conservatorship lifted according to Femalefirst.co.uk. Good for her.

Hopefully, Britney will get back on track, smarten up and grow wrinkles like a mere mortal and stop this nonsense. But that means, toughening up and smartening up. Britney, think Madonna and you’ve got it made.

No comments:

Post a Comment